NRS Sea Kayak Mesh Deck Bag
Don't go fumbling inside your cockpit for your bilge pump, paddle float or other important paddling gear. Use the NRS Sea Kayak Mesh Deck Bag to stow those important items right at your fingertips.
- The tough yellow mesh stands up to constant use and the wear and tear of boating and shuttling.
- The double-pull zipper is easy to open and close with one hand.
- A plastic insert holds the Deck Bag's shape for easy access.
- Four corner clips let you quickly attach and remove the bag from a kayak's deck rigging.
- Bag measures 18"L x 15"W x 4.5"H.
- Four strips of reflective tape really add to your visibility in low light conditions.
|Dimensions:||18"L x 15"W x 4.5"H|
- Insert large plastic shim into the deck bag by rolling it up widthwise (not a tight roll, just enough to fit into the opening), inserting it into the middle of the bag, then let go. The shim will automatically spread to the outer edges of the bag and create a supportive arch.
- Move the shim to the middle of the bag for the best overall support.
- Place the deck bag in an accessible position on your boat, then clip to the deck lines to secure. If you do not have deck rigging on your kayak, please contact your local dealer or NRS for the hardware to install your own.