NRS Slipstream 120 Fishing Raft Packages
- Purpose-built for anglers, Slipstream rafts feature a streamlined design with deliberately placed d-rings, handles and valves to reduce weight and eliminate catch points.
- Rugged PVC construction and an additional layer of PVC as a frame wear patch for long-lasting durability.
- Diminishing tube design provides more interior cargo space, easier rowing and excellent wave-punching ability.
- 4" drop-stitch floor provides a super stable platform, eliminating the need for casting platforms. Insert is protected inside a zippered PVC pocket.
- We positioned the floor valve, with a protective flap, directly under the rower for quick accessibility.
- EVA foam pad provides superior traction and grip when wet and protects the floor from hooks, studded wading boots, grit and basic wear and tear.
- The modular fishing frame, thoughtfully built out specifically for the Slipstream 120, stores compactly in the off season. Easily adjust the cross member pieces for a custom fit for the rower and front angler.
- The frame includes an internally routed anchor system that's controlled from the rower's seat for an outstanding fishing experience.
- Standard Package includes all of the frame components to accommodate two anglers and one rower. (Oars, accessories and anchor line sold separately.)
- Deluxe Package includes everything in the Standard Package plus Cataract SGG Oars and Cataract Cutthroat Oar Blades, Fishing Rod Holder to stow (2) 9' rods, a 2:1 anchor assist pulley, anchor line and three Clampit Cup Holders.
- Slipstream Rafts holds a 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Standard Package Contents:|
|Deluxe Package Contents:|
|Diminishing Tube Diameter:||17.5"|
|Number of Thwarts:||0|
|Number of Air Chambers:||6|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||52/2000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||52/2000|
|Number of D-rings:||12|
|Number of Handles:||4|
|Center Compartment Width:||37.5"|
|Warranty:||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|