NRS Strap Multipacks
- Mini Strap Pack includes (2) each: 3', 4', 6', 9' and 12'
- Master Strap Pack includes: (2) 3', (4) 4', (4) 6', (4) 9', (4) 12', (2) 15', (2) 20'
- Since 1978, NRS 1" Heavy Duty Straps have set the standard for strength and dependability.
- Created by whitewater rafters as a better for tying down gear and boats, they're used around the world for an infinitude of tasks, from the outdoors to the home and farm.
- UV-protected polypropylene webbing has a 1,500 lb. Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS) and won't stretch when wet.
- Two strong stainless-steel springs on our battle-tested cam buckle deliver a burly bite that won't slip, ever.
- A woven label near the buckle lets you claim your straps with your name and contact info.
- Integrated bottle opener helps you celebrate a job well done (or jury rigged with an NRS Strap).
Here is a great tip for protecting straps at highway speeds. Anytime you are using a tie-down strap on a vehicle, where a section of the strap is not directly against something, put a twist in the strap in that area. This helps eliminate strap strum, the rhythmic vibration of the strap in the wind. Under the right conditions, this strum can generate enough energy to actually melt or fray and part a strap. This also helps cut down on noise.
|Mini Strap Pack:|
|Master Strap Pack:|
|Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS):||1,500 lbs.|
|Working Load Limit (WLL):||500 lbs.|