NRS Youth Amp Inflatable SUP Board - Closeout
Carry Bag and Hand Pump
- Inflates up to a rock-hard 20 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then folds up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your setup and the ABS plastic fins absorb impacts without breaking.
- Inflatable SUP boards add versatility to your adventures. So fold up the Amp and toss it in your rig for endless on-the-water fun for the kids.
- With 167 liters of air volume, the 4-inch-thick Amp provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 120 pounds.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics. The heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- We added a sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying and two handles on the front to aid you during an unexpected swim.
- Six stainless D-rings give you plenty of options for attaching gear and a leash.
- Includes a high-pressure pump for easy inflation, a pressure gauge, travel pack and repair kit.
- 3 year retail warranty, 1 year commercial.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
When folding your deflated SUP board for transport or storage, it is very important to keep the fin plates flat. Folding the fin plates will deform and potentially damage them, making it impossible to insert your fins. Here on the product page, watch the video "How To Deflate Your Inflatable SUP Board" for a demonstration.
|Dimensions:||9' 2" L x 29" W x 4" D|
|Paddler Size Range:||50-120 lbs.|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - D7|
|Number of D-rings:||6|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial|