Oar Pins and Clips Sets
12in Pin and Clip setup pictured
- Pins and Clips take the worry out of rowing your boat, even in the wildest whitewater.
- This system is very quiet, making it great for fisherman.
- The pins are end-threaded heavy-duty 5/8" steel, held in place with a nylon-insert lock nut.
- A molded rubber safety bumper on top of the pin protects against injury.
- The clip is rugged powder-coated steel for long-term durability.
- Replaceable PVC bushings that fit on the pin give a snug, quiet fit for the pin/clip pivot point.
- The clip is held on the oar shaft with two heavy-duty stainless steel hose clamps for a no-mar attachment.
- Oar Stirrups, sold separately, are recommended for preventing oars from getting away if the clip pops off the pin in heavy maneuvering.
- Each set includes two pins (with rubber bumpers, bushings and nuts), two clips and four hose clamps.
- The 9" model has a 3 1/2" PVC bushing that orients the oar above the oar mount at approximately the same height as an open oarlock.
- The 12" model has 1", 2" and 3 1/2" bushings, allowing you to adjust the oar height.
- Don't forget your spare oar clip, and it's wise to carry a spare pin assembly in your repair kit.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »