Princeton Tec Sector 5 LED Spotlight
Princeton-Tec | Item: 71650.03
With an easy-to-use trigger switch and a powerful 1200 lumens of illumination, the Princeton Tec Sector 5 LED Spotlight works just as well above ground as it does underwater.
- One MaxBright regulated LED emits a smooth, powerful white light, reaching distances up to 230 meters on high.
- Regulated LEDs use a sophisticated regulating circuit that maintains initial brightness as long as the batteries have sufficient voltage.
- Access momentary light-on via a half-pull on the trigger.
- A full pull enables constant light until the user pulls the trigger again to power off.
- Focused wide beam simulates normal daylight conditions at close range, allowing the user to take advantage of their peripheral vision.
- Comfortable pistol-grip handle facilitates precise aiming of the beam.
- Locking trigger prevents accidental activation and battery drain while in transit or storage.
- Powered by 4 C Alkaline batteries (included).
- Rated IPX8 for diveable lights that provide waterproof integrity for continual submersion down to 100 meters.
|Type of Bulb:||1 Maxbright LED|
|Burn Time on Low:||13 hours|
|Burn Time on High:||6 hours|
|Type of Battery:|
|Weight (with batteries):||32 oz (650 g)|