Princeton Tec Snap Headlamp
Princeton-Tec | Item: 71653.02
Versatile and adaptable, the Princeton Tec Snap Headlamp offers three different mounting options, delivers 300 lumens of light and can burn up to 155 hours.
- The Snap is a one-stop tool for your lighting needs and can be used as a headlamp, flashlight, bike light, safety flasher, lantern and magnetic area light.
- Designed with a strong magnet, the Snap's head unit is removable from its head bracket allowing you to snap the light in and out of the included attachments with ease or attach to any magnetic surface.
- As a headlamp, the stable asymmetrical arm bracket lets you rotate the light to the angle you need.
- One Maxbright LED delivers 300 lumens of light. The dimmable LED lets you adjust the brightness to illuminate greater distances or to conserve battery power, depending on your needs.
- Three lighting modes: high, low and flash.
- Includes head strap, head mount, bike mount, and lantern mount with two carabiner attachment points and one carabiner.
|Type of Bulb:||Dimmable, Maxbright LED|
|Burn Time on Low:||155 hours|
|Burn Time on High:||10 hours|
|Burn Time on Flash Mode:||130 hours|
|Type of Battery:|
|Weight (with batteries):||3.5 oz (99 g)|