- The spline of the Oar Right fits between the horns of an open oarlock to "lock" your oar blade in position for the most effective stroke.
- You can still feather the oar blade by simply tugging the oar in so the spline of the Oar Right clears the oarlock horns.
- For Carlisle and Cataract oars, use the Molded Oar Sleeve with the Oar Right for proper fit.
- The Oar Right clamps securely to the Molded Oar Sleeve with two beefy stainless steel bolts. (Sleeves sold separately.)
- Molded glass fill Nylon construction will give you years of trouble-free service.
- Large: Adjusts from 2" to 2 1/4" (Carlisle & Cataraft Oars with Oar Sleeve)
Small: Adjusts from 1 3/8" to 1 5/8" (Bluewater Oars and Economy Oars using XS Oar Sleeve).
Setting up your raft frame for strong and comfortable rowing will greatly improve your confidence and enjoyment on the river. In this video, the NRS experts show you how to adjust the oars and oar mounts on your NRS raft frame to ensure powerful strokes and a comfortable position when rowing.
Instructions that come with the Oar Rights say to put a screw (which is provided) through the tip of the spline into the oar shaft. This is only applicable if you're using it on a wooden oar. DO NOT do this on Carlisle or Cataract oars, it can damage the shafts.
|Material:||Molded glass fill nylon|
|Weight:||12 oz (for size L pair)|