- The spline of the Oar Right fits between the horns of an open oarlock to "lock" your oar blade in position for the most effective stroke.
- You can still feather the oar blade by simply tugging the oar in so the spline of the Oar Right clears the oarlock horns.
- For Carlisle and Cataract oars, use the Molded Oar Sleeve with the Oar Right for proper fit.
- The Oar Right clamps securely to the Molded Oar Sleeve with two beefy stainless steel bolts. (Sleeves sold separately.)
- Molded glass fill Nylon construction will give you years of trouble-free service.
- Large: Adjusts from 2" to 2 1/4" (Carlisle & Cataraft Oars with Oar Sleeve)
Small: Adjusts from 1 3/8" to 1 5/8" (Bluewater Oars and Economy Oars using XS Oar Sleeve).
Instructions that come with the Oar Rights say to put a screw (which is provided) through the tip of the spline into the oar shaft. This is only applicable if you're using it on a wooden oar. DO NOT do this on Carlisle or Cataract oars, it can damage the shafts.
|Material:||Molded glass fill nylon|
|Weight:||12 oz (for size L pair)|