3' Pair Iconic Blue
4' Pair Iconic Blue
6' Pair Iconic Blue
9' Pair Iconic Blue
12' Pair Iconic Blue
15' Pair Iconic Blue
20' Pair Iconic Blue
- Born on the river in 1978 for tying down gear on whitewater rafts, NRS Straps are known the world over for their strength, dependability and incredible usefulness.
- Clunky, complicated ratchet straps and cheap imitations can't compete with the one-and-only NRS Strap.
- We build NRS Straps with UV-protected polypropylene webbing that won't stretch when wet.
- Our time-tested cam buckle features two strong stainless-steel springs for a burly bite that won't ever slip.
- The only problem with NRS Straps is that friends like to borrow them. A name-and-contact label near the buckle helps them find their way home.
- Here is a great tip for protecting straps at highway speeds. Anytime you are using a tie-down strap on a vehicle, where a section of the strap is not directly against something, put a twist in the strap in that area. This helps eliminate strap strum, the rhythmic vibration of the strap in the wind. Under the right conditions, this strum can generate enough energy to actually melt and part a strap. This also helps cut down on noise.
|Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS):||2,000 lbs.|
|Working Load Limit (WLL):||650 lbs.|