- This easy to use compact paddle float serves as an outrigger to stabilize your boat in an unassisted re-entry situation.
- The huge main pocket easily slips over a paddle blade and securely buckles to the shaft with 1" webbing and a barrel lock draw cord.
- Constructed with a durable nylon outer shell with 2" webbing grab loop (not shown).
- Dual air chamber design with easy-to-use twist valves provide you with a back up chamber if ever necessary.
- Reflective tape for additional visibility.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
To prevent water entry, be sure the air chamber valves are closed until you need to inflate a chamber. You only need to inflate one of the air chambers while using the float.