NRS Compact Rescue Throw Bag
Item: 45100.01 | Product Details »
- 2" mesh panel for better drainage and reduced dry time.
- The 70' of 1/4" polypropylene rope is yellow for high visibility.
- The rope has a 950 pound tensile strength and it floats for good visibility on the water.
- A barrel-lock drawstring is incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
- Internal foam flotation keeps the bag on the top of the water where you need it for rescue.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
Made of highly visible and durable Cordura NRS throw bags quickly secure to D-rings, boat frames or canoe thwarts with quick-release 1" straps. Internal flotation and floating rescue rope keep our Rescue Bags on top of the water. 2" mesh panel for better drainage and reduced dry time. Barrel-lock drawstring incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
Knowing how to properly stuff your throw bag is important for ensuring youre ready to make a rescue when needed on the river. Let the NRS experts show you how to quickly re-stuff your throw bag to make certain the rope can run out smoothly and without tangles in the event of a rescue. We also demonstrate how to hand coil the throw rope for a quick second toss to a swimmer.
|Load Max:||950 lbs. (4.2 kN)|