- 2" mesh panel for better drainage and reduced dry time.
- The 70' of 1/4" polypropylene rope is yellow for high visibility.
- The rope has a 950 pound tensile strength and it floats for good visibility on the water.
- A barrel-lock drawstring is incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
- Internal foam flotation keeps the bag on the top of the water where you need it for rescue.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Load Max:||950 lbs. (4.2 kN)|