NRS Compact Rescue Throw Bag
Item: 45100.01 | Product Details »
- 2" mesh panel for better drainage and reduced dry time.
- The 70' of 1/4" polypropylene rope is yellow for high visibility.
- The rope has a 950 pound tensile strength and it floats for good visibility on the water.
- A barrel-lock drawstring is incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
- Internal foam flotation keeps the bag on the top of the water where you need it for rescue.
Made of highly visible and durable Cordura NRS throw bags quickly secure to D-rings, boat frames or canoe thwarts with quick-release 1" straps. Internal flotation and floating rescue rope keep our Rescue Bags on top of the water. 2" mesh panel for better drainage and reduced dry time. Barrel-lock drawstring incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
In this instructional video from NRS, we show you how to re-stuff your rescue throw bag so it will be ready to go when you need it most. A poorly stuffed rope bag can not only be frustrating, it can be dangerous. Properly stuffing your throw rope keeps it free of knots and tangles that can impede a swift-water rescue while whitewater kayaking, rafting or canoeing.
|Load Max:||950 lbs. (4.2 kN)|