NRS Standard Rescue Throw Bag
Item: 45103.01 | Product Details »
- Rugged Cordura® bag is tough as nails and comes in two high visibility colors.
- 2" mesh panel for better drainage and reduced dry time.
- The 3/8" polypropylene rope is yellow for high visibility.
- The rope has a 1,900 pound tensile strength and it floats for good visibility on the water.
- A barrel-lock drawstring is incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
- An elastic loop and 'pocket' will hold a glow stick or "chem light" for low light rescues.
- Internal foam flotation keeps the bag on the top of the water where you need it for rescue.
Whitewater safety is a serious matter. The NRS Standard Rescue Throw Bag is an excellent tool for protecting you and your buddies in swiftwater emergency situations.
In this instructional video from NRS, we show you how to re-stuff your rescue throw bag so it will be ready to go when you need it most. A poorly stuffed rope bag can not only be frustrating, it can be dangerous. Properly stuffing your throw rope keeps it free of knots and tangles that can impede a swift-water rescue while whitewater kayaking, rafting or canoeing.
|Weight:||2 lb 4 oz|
|Load Max:||1900 lbs. (8.45 kN)|