NRS Standard Rescue Throw Bag
Item: 45103.01 | Product Details »
- Rugged Cordura® bag is tough as nails and comes in two high visibility colors.
- 2" mesh panel for better drainage and reduced dry time.
- The 3/8" polypropylene rope is yellow for high visibility.
- The rope has a 1,900 pound tensile strength and it floats for good visibility on the water.
- A barrel-lock drawstring is incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
- An elastic loop and 'pocket' will hold a glow stick or "chem light" for low light rescues.
- Internal foam flotation keeps the bag on the top of the water where you need it for rescue.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
Whitewater safety is a serious matter. The NRS Standard Rescue Throw Bag is an excellent tool for protecting you and your buddies in swiftwater emergency situations.
Knowing how to properly stuff your throw bag is important for ensuring youre ready to make a rescue when needed on the river. Let the NRS experts show you how to quickly re-stuff your throw bag to make certain the rope can run out smoothly and without tangles in the event of a rescue. We also demonstrate how to hand coil the throw rope for a quick second toss to a swimmer.
|Weight:||2 lb 4 oz|
|Load Max:||1900 lbs. (8.45 kN)|