303 Aerospace Protectant
Item: 38751.01 | Product Details »
- Originally developed for aerospace and aviation applications, 303 repels harmful ultraviolet radiation and is really helpful in prolonging the lifetime of your raft.
- Don't forget to use this on the latex gaskets in your paddling apparel to protect against UV damage.
- Safe and effective for use on synthetic and natural rubbers, PVC, gel-coat, fiberglass, carbon fiber, plastics, finished leather and UV-sensitive plastics.
- 303 is a premium surface treatment that provides superior protection against harmful UV rays that can cause loss of mechanical properties such as: discoloration, fading, embrittlement, cracking and/or chalking. Treated surfaces repel dirt, soiling, staining, water spots, salt water and mildew.
- Easy to use - just spray on and wipe dry!
- This is an environmentally safe water-based product that contains no petroleum distillates, alcohol, mineral oil or silicone oils. It's non-toxic and biodegradable.
Proper care and maintenance greatly extends the life of your valuable boat. Whether it's coated with Pennel Orca or another hypalon-type rubber, urethane or PVC, it pays to remove dirt and other environmental contaminants, using Inflatable Boat Cleaner, before storing it. Then, following manufacturer's recommendations put on a coat of 303 Aerospace Protectant. It's "SPF 40 sunscreen for your stuff" and helps keep boat materials supple.
The sun's UV rays can damage the surfaces of your cars, boats, outdoor equipment and more. By properly treating hard surfaces with 303 Aerospace Protectant, you can prevent fading and cracking, restore lost color and luster, repel soiling and staining - all without any greasy residue. 303 Aerospace Protectant is so versatile, it can be used on vinyl, gel coat, fiber glass, carbon fiber, rubber, plastics, finished leather and more!