NRS Big Water V Youth PFD
Item: 40016.02 | Product Details »
- Four front buckles make entry, exit and adjustment simple and quick.
- The Youth size fits people 50-90 lbs.
- Webbing loops for leg straps add extra security in big water. (Leg Straps sold separately).
- Six side adjustments and two shoulder adjustments hold the PFD securely in place.
- The flotation collar helps keep your head up out of the water and offers some protection to your noggin from rocks in the event you are floating downriver head first.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Design Flotation: 15.5 lbs.
Type V: When you want to float serious water you need a serious life jacket. The NRS Big Water V is a high flotation jacket with a universal fit that wraps easily around anyones torso.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
Choosing a life jacket, or personal flotation device (PFD), that fits well for all-day wearing comfort is one of the most important water safety decisions you make. In this video we show you how to tighten the straps to ensure the jacket won't ride up when you're in the water. When deciding on a life jacket, wear it around the shop for a while to be sure it's all-day comfortable. Then, be sure to always wear it when you're on the water!
|US Coast Guard Type:||V|
|Design Flotation:||15.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||420-denier nylon|
|Entry System:||Front buckle|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Vista PFD - Youth - Closeout