NRS Grizzly Rescue Wetsuit
Item: 17277.01 | Product Details »
- 3-mm neoprene with Titanium gives you superior heat retention and protection from the cold.
- 3-mm PowerSpan™ neoprene panels in the shoulders, back and arms greatly increases mobility and reduces binding.
- Full length double-pull YKK® front zipper along with wrist and ankle zippers make this suit easy to get in and out of.
- We've glued and blind-stitched the seams for maximum warmth and comfort against your skin.
- Molded polyurethane knees and shins provide long wear and extra protection.
- The 5-mm neoprene seat provides extra padding and it's covered with ToughTex™ for increased durability.
- Textured raw neoprene friction zones on the sides help lock a PFD in place.
- Reflective lettering and bright yellow panels increase visibility.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Neoprene:||3 mm neoprene torso and legs, 3-mm PowerSpan™ neoprene arms and shoulders|
|Seams:||Glued & blind-stitched|
|Entry Style:||YKK® double-pull front zipper|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline, allowing tape measure to sit comfortably.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.