The highly breathable, action-designed Kokatat Women's GFED Gore-Tex® front-entry drysuit gives you the latest in outerwear technology, Kokatat quality, and a convenient zippered drop seat.
- The women's GFED is specially designed to fit women's bodies, with shorter sleeve and torso lengths, narrower shoulders, and cut fuller through the hips.
- The zippered drop seat lets you answer nature's call without taking off the suit.
- 3.21 oz. 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell fabric for outstanding durability and breathable comfort.
- Latex gaskets with protective neoprene collar and cuffs seal out water.
- GORE-TEX booties keep your feet dry inside boots or wetshoes.
- Competition cut underarm gives paddlers and rowers total freedom of motion.
- Metal-tooth, waterproof Optiseal® zippers for a reliable water-tight closure.
- Self-draining Cordura® seat and knee patches provide extra durability where you need it most.
- Factory sealed seams ensure dry comfort.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which
are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or
other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »