NRS Men's HydroSkin Gloves - Closeout
Item: 25014.02 | Product Details »
- Great for those in-between-weather paddles, or for when the air's warm but the water's cold (or vice versa).
- The 0.5 mm neoprene core layer insulates and protects without adding too much bulk.
- The PowerSpan™ exterior stretches in four directions, allowing unrestricted use of your most important paddling equipment - your hands.
- The ThermalPlush™ inner lining increases insulation, repels moisture and dries quickly for added comfort.
- GripCote™ texture on the palm and fingers provides a better grip and added durability.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) coating helps the gloves shed water, reducing evaporative cooling.
- A soft strip of fleece on the back of the thumb is perfect for wiping the sweat from your brow without chafing.
- An adjustable hook-and-loop "bike-glove" tab secures the glove at the wrist for easy on-and-off.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Material:||0.5 mm HydroSkin®|
|Seams:||Single needle with high tenacity thread|
|Palm Material:||GripCote™ texture|
|Wrist Closure:||Adjustable hook-and-loop "bike glove" tab|
|3XS||2 1/2"||5 1/2"|
|M||3 1/2"||7 1/2"|
|L||3 3/4"||7 3/4"|
|XXL||4 1/2"||8 1/2"|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Wetsocks
On Sale: NRS Men's HydroSkin 0.5 Pant
On Sale: NRS Sandal Socks
On Sale: NRS Tuff Sacks
On Sale: NRS Men's HydroSkin Gloves