NRS Maverick Gloves
Item: 25017.03 | Product Details »
- 2 mm raw neoprene with titanium laminate adhesive provides plenty of warmth.
- Liquid-sealed seams make them highly water-resistant, vastly increasing the warmth of this glove.
- The neoprene HydroCuff seals around your wrist, helping keep water out and warmth in.
- A textured synthetic rubber palm delivers maximum grip and durability without sacrificing dexterity.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.
- Important tip: To put the glove on, first roll the cuff up. Then slide your hand in with a twisting motion and roll the cuff back over your forearm. To take the glove off, slide the thumb of the opposite hand inside the cuff, along the palm of the hand and push the glove off.
Paddle comfortably in cold conditions with NRS Maverick Gloves. Waterproof seams, a water-shedding exterior and our innovative HydroCuff wrist make this one of our most popular cold-weather gloves.
|Material:||2 mm neoprene|
|Seams:||Glued & blind-stitched|
|3XS||2 1/2"||5 1/2"|
|M||3 1/2"||7 1/2"|
|L||3 3/4"||7 3/4"|
|XXL||4 1/2"||8 1/2"|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Maxim Gloves - Closeout