NRS Toaster Mitts - Closeout
Item: 25027.04 | Product Details »
- Water-shedding 3.5 mm raw neoprene on the backs and sides protects your hands from cold and evaporative cooling.
- A two-panel construction offers a superior fit and the soft, fleece-like VaporLoft™ lining repels water and dries quickly for ultimate warmth and comfort.
- LiquidSeam™ seam sealant make Toaster Mitts highly water-resistant.
- A textured synthetic rubber palm delivers maximum grip without sacrificing dexterity for better paddle feel and control.
- The pre-curved finger pocket ensures a comfortable grip on oar or paddle, yet is flexible enough not to limit your hands' mobility.
- A titanium-laminate adhesive layer in the material reflects heat back to your hands for even more warmth.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
NRS Toaster Mitts are the warmest paddling "glove" on the water. Its mitten-style design lets your fingers snuggle together for warmth while its pre-curved shape and grippy palm let you paddle and row with comfort and confidence.
|Material:||3.5 mm neoprene back, 2.5 mm neoprene palm|
|Palm Material:||Raw neoprene|
|Wrist Closure:||Fitted cuffs|
|3XS||2 1/2"||5 1/2"|
|M||3 1/2"||7 1/2"|
|L||3 3/4"||7 3/4"|
|XXL||4 1/2"||8 1/2"|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS River Rescue Duffel - Closeout