- The 3-mm high-traction sole features a 2-mm plastic shim for outstanding protection from rocks and roots on the shore.
- Stretchy 3-mm Terreprene™ neoprene gives you lots of cushion and warmth. No more cold, bruised, battered feet and ankles!
- Soft, fleece-like VaporLoft™ lining repels water and dries quickly for superior warmth and comfort.
- A roomy, naturally shaped toe box frees your toes for all-day comfort.
- Stretchy rubber support bands improve lateral stability without adding volume.
- Protective rubber on the toe and heel provides extra comfort in the boat along with outstanding durability.
- Neoprene HydroCuff™ grips your ankle, helping keep water out and warmth in.
- A handy webbing grab tab on the ankle helps you pull the shoe on, but stays out of the way in your boat.
|Material Upper:||3 mm neoprene|
|Sole:||3 mm rubber|
|Insole:||3 mm neoprene|
|Shim:||2 mm plastic shim|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||5||38.5||4||24|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||6||39.5||5||24.5|
Women please order one size smaller than your women's sizing
Whole sizes only
1/2 sizes order one size larger