NRS Men's Crush Water Shoe
On Sale: $59.96
$79.95 You Save 25%
Item: 30043.02 | Product Details »
- Season after season, in the boat or at the pub, this versatile, technically-capable water shoe feels as good as it looks and performs as well as it feels.
- Quick-drying, DWR-coated 1000 denier nylon upper shrugs off the wear and tear of sticks and stones.
- The super sticky, siped rubber outsole provides a sure grip on wet rocks.
- A removable foam insole supports and cushions the foot.
- Ports in the sidewall quickly drain water away.
- A "crushable" heel lets you also wear the shoe as a slip-on.
- D width toe box and a marking sole.
- Includes two pairs of contrasting-color laces.
We wanted a shoe we could wear day in, day out, on and off the water. A shoe that the off-duty guide/safety boater/instructor/bartender sleeping on our couch would covet. It had to feel as good as it looked and perform as well as it feltin the boat, on the SUP board, around camp or at the pub. We made the upper breathable, quick drying and tough enough to last a nonstop season. We gave it a crushable heel (so our buddy on the sofa could slip it on in the morning) and tuned the interior for barefoot comfort. Then we chose the stickiest rubber we could find, siped it for even better wet traction, and stamped our Idaho soul onto the sole.
Caution: this video may change your perspective on what a river shoe can do for you. Lace up a pair of NRS Crush Shoes, then walk, shred, hike, jump, swim, drive, shop, drop, SUP, and dance a mile in our most versatile shoe. Rugged materials, smart details and our signature Idaho style make the NRS Crush your go-to shoe, day-in day-out, trip after trip, on and off the water. The super sticky, siped rubber sole provides great traction in wet and dry conditions, and the quick-drying Cordura upper shrugs off wear and tear. For kicking around town or relaxing in camp, you can crush the heel and wear the shoe as a slip on. A removable foam insole supports and cushions the foot, drainage ports shed water, and two pairs of contrasting laces add style.
|Material Upper:||1000 denier nylon|
|Sole:||Siped, sticky rubber|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Men's H2Core Silkweight Hoodie
On Sale: NRS HydroSkin 0.5 Wetsocks
On Sale: NRS Men's H2Core Lightweight Pants
On Sale: NRS Men's Benny Board Shorts
On Sale: NRS Women's Crush Water Shoe