NRS Crew Universal PFD
On Sale: $41.21
$54.95 You Save 25%
Item: 40003.03 | Product Details »
- The Crew Universal is a type III, medium profile PFD delivering 16.5 lbs of flotation.
- Four side adjustments and a waist adjustment make for a comfortable fit.
- Tough 200 denier nylon shell stands up to years of use.
- Improved shape of the shoulders and arm openings have been changed for better fit and mobility.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
The NRS Crew PFDs (Universal, Youth, Child) are ideal for flatwater boating and close-to-shore safety. No frills or fancy stuff; this life jacket just offers safety and all-day wearing comfort in the boat or on the SUP board.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
To be certain it functions properly in an emergency, it is essential to adjust your life jacket before getting on the water. A well-adjusted PFD will also be more comfortable to wear when rafting, kayaking, canoeing or stand up paddling. Every NRS life jacket features adjustable straps that allow you to achieve a secure and comfortable fit. In this video, we show you how to fit your PFD, adjust the straps and test the life jacket to make sure it is secure for safe boating.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||200-denier nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS 1" Color Coded Tie-Down Straps
On Sale: NRS Super Pump
On Sale: NRS Farmer Bill Wetsuit
On Sale: NRS Crew Youth PFD