Astral V-Eight PFD - Closeout
On Sale: $89.95
$119.95 You Save 25%
Item: 40082.02 | Product Details »
- Next to your body a wide, soft, open-weave mesh allows free transport of warm air and sweat away from your torso.
- The inside of the PFD's foam has a textured surface that reduces body contact by 70%, creating channels for air to move freely.
- Strategically placed "Vent Port" cutouts in the foam let warm air escape out of the jacket.
- This tough, breathable life jacket is covered with 200 x 400-denier rip stop nylon, with a polyester mesh liner that is very comfortable.
- Articulated foam panels adjust to a wide range of body types and are environmentally friendly.
- Fits both men and women well the foam in the upper front is sculpted to fit a woman's body.
- The super high mesh back is ideal for warm temperatures keeping you cool and comfortable under the hot summer sun and staying out of the way of your seat back.
- Two large expanding mesh cargo pockets holds a bunch.
- The sturdy lash tab secures your knife or other gear.
- The front entry is easy to get in and out of with the Self-Locking Vislon Teeth YKK® zipper.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Design flotation: 16.0 lbs.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
Choosing a life jacket, or personal flotation device (PFD), that fits well for all-day wearing comfort is one of the most important water safety decisions you make. In this video we show you how to tighten the straps to ensure the jacket won't ride up when you're in the water. When deciding on a life jacket, wear it around the shop for a while to be sure it's all-day comfortable. Then, be sure to always wear it when you're on the water!
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.0 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||200 x 400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS HydroSkin Wetsocks - Closeout