Astral Men's Ronny PFD
On Sale: $74.96
$99.95 You Save 25%
Item: 40087.03 | Product Details »
- Astral's Thin-Vent™ Back creates an extremely comfortable PFD no matter what seat your leaning against, even kayak seats with high backs.
- A ventilation channel in the 1/2" foam back panel combined with a mesh liner lets heat and moisture escape for greater comfort.
- Four easy-access pockets, including one that expands to hold a frosty beverage, stores everything you want close at hand.
- An accessory lash tab provides a secure location for attaching a rescue knife.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Six adjustment points allow for a snug, customized fit.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
To be certain it functions properly in an emergency, it is essential to adjust your life jacket before getting on the water. A well-adjusted PFD will also be more comfortable to wear when rafting, kayaking, canoeing or stand up paddling. Every NRS life jacket features adjustable straps that allow you to achieve a secure and comfortable fit. In this video, we show you how to fit your PFD, adjust the straps and test the life jacket to make sure it is secure for safe boating.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||200 x 400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS 1" HD Tie-Down Straps
On Sale: NRS Co-Pilot Knife
On Sale: NRS Boat Sponge
On Sale: NRS Men's Boater's Gloves
On Sale: Pelican Micro Cases