NRS Pro Guardian Wedge Waist Throw Bag
Item: 45108.02 | Product Details »
- High-strength 1/4" UltraLine Water Rescue Rope is suitable for unpinning kayaks as well as rescuing swimmers.
- The outer bag has a wide hook-and-loop flap and a zipper to facilitate removing the inner bag. Drainage holes in the bag expel water quickly.
- Removable Wedge Throw Bag has foam flotation to keep it on top of the water, mesh sides for drainage and drying, and reflective taping for increased visibility.
- A quick-release buckle on the adjustable waist belt ensures safe exit in an emergency.
- The internal throw bag comes completely free from the waist belt.
- Webbing loops along the belt allow you to attach carabiners.
- 1/4" UltraLine rope has a maximum tensile strength of 2,495 pounds.
In this instructional video from NRS, we show you how to re-stuff your rescue throw bag so it will be ready to go when you need it most. A poorly stuffed rope bag can not only be frustrating, it can be dangerous. Properly stuffing your throw rope keeps it free of knots and tangles that can impede a swift-water rescue while whitewater kayaking, rafting or canoeing.
|Rope Material:||Polypropylene sheath with Spectra core|
|Load Max:||2495 lbs. (11.1 kN)|