- A low-profile, friction-release sheath holds the knife securely while allowing for fast one-hand deployment.
- The hybrid blade includes a serrated section for quickly cutting rope and webbing, plus a razor-sharp smooth section for finer cutting.
- Experienced boater preferences vary between using a pointed or blunt-tipped knife, with both options, we'll let you be the judge. The sharp point of the Neko knife can pierce through most material, including rubber.
- The contoured handle with rubberized grip gives you maximum control of the blade.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to your PFD lash tab.
- The integrated bottle opener on the Neko Knife helps you spread good cheer at the end of the day.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
Friction-release sheaths are meant to be attached to PFDs. Holding the sheath in your hand and releasing the knife is not recommended. Exercise extreme caution when detaching the Neko Knife from its sheath when not attached to a PFD.
|Blade Material:||420 HC Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material:||Full metal tang with TPU overmold|
|Sheath Material:||Fiberglass-reinforced nylon|
|Knife only Weight:||2.9 oz|
|Blade Edge:||Smooth and serrated|