NRS Quick-Release SUP Leash
Item: 50008.03 | Product Details »
- A stainless steel D-ring at the end of the leash lets you change the attachment hardware depending on your lifevest choice.
- When wearing a Zen or other rescue PFD, detach the shackle from the leash, hook the carabiner through the D-ring on the leash and the D-ring on the quick-release belt of your lifejacket.
- To use with Type III life jackets: With the shackle connecting the carabiner and leash, hook the carabiner to an accessible attachment point on your PFD, like a side adjustment strap. If necessary, pull the red ball to disengage the shackle from the carabiner, releasing you from your SUP. The leash will stay connected to the board.
- Secure the leash to an inflatable SUP with the hook-and-loop closure through a D-ring; includes lanyard to loop through leash plug on rigid SUPs.
- Two in-line swivels keep the leash from tangling.
- Coiled section keeps the leash out of your way when paddling but can be stretched to reach 9'.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Length:||Stretches to 9'|