NRS 110L Heavy-Duty Bill's Bag
Item: 55011.02 | Product Details »
- Constructed with heavy-duty 21 oz PVC/polyester body, the Bill's Bags will outlast a generation worth of adventures.
- The 34 oz PVC bottom extends six inches up the sides for extra wear protection.
- This massive dry bag can expand for over 6700 cubic inches of storage capacity but can be cinched down with four compression straps to compact and stabilize gear.
- Aluminum fasteners on the compression straps increase durability and eliminate busted buckles.
- The StormStrip™ closure system provides a confident seal and allows for easy top loading access.
- The adjustable backpack harness with padded shoulder straps makes carrying your gear around rapids or into a secluded camp easy and comfortable.
- The backpack harness is removable. This is a handy feature when flying with the bag, reducing baggage handling snag points.
NRS rafting guru Clyde Nicely shows you how to properly roll up your waterproof dry bag in this short instructional video. There are just a few simple steps you need to follow to get the best water-tight seal. Push out most of the air, then fold, rather than roll, the bag top. (Folding creates more sharp bends to block water entry.) Fold the top of the dry bag at least three times, then snap the buckle shut. Closed properly, NRS Drybags keep your gear dry while rafting, kayaking, canoeing and stand up paddling. The StormStrip closure on NRS dry bags is time- and boater-tested to protect your water sports gear. The StormStrip closure is used on the NRS Bill's Bag, Outfitter Bag, System 5 Bag, Expedition DriDuffel, Day Pack, Access Duffel, Tuff Sack, Ricksack and Dri-Stow Bag. It also protects and backs up the waterproof zip seal on HydroLock Dry Bags.
|Filled Dimensions:||16" Dia x 33" H(measured fully packed and closed)|
|Material:||21 oz. PVC/polyester body, 34 oz. PVC/polyester bottom|
|Closure System:||Fold-down StormStrip™ closure|
|65L||14" Dia x 24" H|
|110L||16" Dia x 33" H|
|140L||16" Dia x 42" H|