NRS Ether HydroLock Dry Sack
Item: 55034.01 | Product Details »
- The PU laminated ripstop nylon material is lightweight and durable, and the welded seams keep water out.
- A clear urethane window makes it easy to find items inside the bag.
- Exclusive to NRS, the HydroLock zip-seal ensures 100% waterproof protection in a submersion. Periodically clean the sealing surfaces and lubricate with 303 Protectant, Item # 38751.01, for ease of closure.
- Designed with an envelope shape for easy stowing.
- A fold-down StormStrip™ top with quick-release buckle doubles as a carrying handle.
- A D-ring on the quick-release buckle provides a handy attachment point.
NRS Ether HydroLock Dry Sacks add an extra layer of security and convenience to our do-it-all Ether Dry Sack series.
Knowing how to properly seal a drybag is essential to keeping clothes, outdoor gear and personal items dry while rafting canoeing, kayaking and camping. In this video, we show you how to seal a top-loading dry bag by folding down and fastening the closure to achieve a water-tight seal. Using this method, a quality waterproof drybag will do an effective job of keeping water out and keeping your stuff dry.
|Filled Dimensions:||Available Sizes|
|Material:||30-denier PU laminated ripstop nylon|
|Closure System:||Fold-down StormStrip™ with a HydroLock zip seal|
|2L||4.5" Dia x 8" H|
|3L||5" Dia x 10" H|
|5L||6" Dia x 11" H|
|10L||7.5" Dia x 14" H|
|15L||8.5" Dia x 16.5" H|
|25L||10" Dia x 20" H|
|35L||11" Dia x 22.5" H|