Watershed Big Creek Day Pack
Item: 55411.03 | Product Details »
- Keep your gear dry even when submerged! Easy-to-use ZipDry™ Seal presses shut like a freezer bag.
- 420 denier Cordura nylon ripstop with a heavy matte polyurethane finish for abrasion resistance and overall strength.
- All seams are RF welded and guaranteed to be free of leaks.
- Padded, removable shoulder straps are strategically placed to prevent slippage.
- Waist straps help distribute your load for a more comfortable ride.
- Size: 17" H x 9.75" W x 6.25" D, 1280 cu. in, 21 liters.
- To ensure you receive the best continued performance from your ZipDry Seal, Watershed recommends periodic lubrication with a non-petroleum based product such as 303 UV Protectant, Armor-All® or Burt's Bees® hand salve.
Whether canyoneering in the Arizona desert, hauling your laundry to shore in the dinghy, or just exploring the local town - the Big Creek Backpack offers airtight, submersible storage in a small daypack size. Also perfect for small cameras and a few towels for a day at the beach, or a carry bag for waterfowling in flooded timber. And beer.
Watershed backpacks offering 100% waterproof, submersible protection for several days worth of gear. These bags stack nicely in rafts, and the removable backpack straps and waistbelt help to haul your gear up the beach to the campsite.
|Volume:||1280 cu. in., 21 liters|
|Filled Dimensions:||17"H x 9.75"W x 6.25"D|
|Material:||420-denier Cordura® nylon ripstop with a heavy matte polyurethane finish|
|Closure System:||ZipDry® seal|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Comm-3 Wetshoe - Closeout