RiverMaps Colorado River in the Grand Canyon 7th Ed. Guide Book
Item: 66204.04 | Product Details »
- This 7th Edition book covers the entire river, from the Lees Ferry launch site to the South Cove take out on Lake Mead with up-to-date data on camps and river features.
- Spiral-bound format with full-color topographical maps on the right side and complete text descriptions on the facing page.
- With book in hand, maps read from bottom to top to match the downstream flow of the river.
- High-quality waterproof paper prevents ink from smearing and is tear resistant to keep your guide intact throughout your trip.
- Relief shading of the topo map offers a much clearer perspective of the terrain.
- Excellent mile-by-mile information on rapids, campgrounds, geological features, historical sites and reference points.
- The topo maps are the same scale as the original USGS maps. The contour lines and accurate river shape enhances your ability to keep track of where you are.
Size: 9" x 14"
|Author:||Tom Martin & Duwain Whitis|
|Copyright:||2018, 7th Edition|
|Size:||9" x 14"|