- Choosing the Tybee CF is a more environmentally friendly choice. Carbon fiber reinforced injection molded blades are made with recycled material, plus they're versatile and easy to use during advanced maneuvers or all around touring.
- An asymmetrical dihedral blade design reduces flutter for a more stable stroke with less fatigue and the mid-sized, high-angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Premium carbon blend shaft is smooth, comfortable and durable and available in standard diameter.
- Werner's exclusive Smart-View™ adjustable ferrule gives you a convenient two-piece paddle that looks and feels like a one-piece.
- The Smart-View system lets you quickly and easily adjust the offset, or feather angle, of your paddle in 15-degree increments with right- or left-hand control.
- To keep your Smart-View Ferrule working properly, after each use take the paddle apart and rinse both parts of the ferrule thoroughly with fresh water. Store the two parts of the paddle with the blades up. And NEVER use a lubricant on the ferrule; that will collect debris.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BpA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.This product can expose you to Vinyl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
- Adjustable ferrules are built with fine tolerances for a precise fit. Sand, silt or salt left inside the ferrule will interfere with adjustability. After each use, take the paddle apart and thoroughly rinse the ferrule with warm water. Dry before reassembling.
|Blade Material:||Carbon-reinforced nylon|
|Blade Size:||18.25 cm W x 43 cm L (7" W x 17" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||608 sq cm / 94 sq in|
|Shaft Material:||Fiberglass/carbon blend|
|Feather:||Adjustable SmartView ferrule 0-75 degrees|
|Breakdown:||Yes - 2 pieces|
|Control:||Right or left hand|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||No|
|Weight:||210 is 33.5 oz (950 g)|