- Werner's exclusive Smart-View™ adjustable ferrule gives you a convenient break-down paddle that looks and feels like a one-piece.
- The Smart-View system lets you quickly and easily adjust the offset, or feather angle, of your paddle in 15 degree increments with right- or left-hand control.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon blades are lightweight and durable.
- Advanced blade design enables smooth, efficient strokes.
- The Skagit is perfect for low-angle recreational paddlers seeking great performance at a great price.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Vinyl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BpA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
- Adjustable ferrules are built with fine tolerances for a precise fit. Sand, silt or salt left inside the ferrule will interfere with adjustability. After each use, take the paddle apart and thoroughly rinse the ferrule with warm water. Dry before reassembling.
|Weight:||1077g / 38 oz|
|Blade Material:||Fiberglass-reinforced nylon|
|Blade Size:||15.6 cm W x 49 cm L (6.1" W x 19.3" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||605 sq cm / 93.8 sq in|
|Shaft Material:||Fiberglass/carbon blend|
|Feather:||Adjustable SmartView ferrule 0-75 degrees|
|Breakdown:||Yes - 4 pieces|
|Control:||Right or left hand|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||No|