- The Prodigy is the perfect fit for your steadily growing kids aged 7 to 13.
- Optimized flex and strength, for comfort all day without sacrificing power or confidence.
- The longer, rectangular, slender blade design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch that does not sacrifice blade size and power.
- The volume of the buoyant, fiberglass blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Dihedral blade shape sheds water equally off both edges of the blade for smooth and stable forward paddling.
- Ten degree blade-to-shaft offset is suited to fast forward paddling, but is still an excellent choice for the junior ripper in the surf.
- Enhanced ABS palm grip is designed for maximum control and greater durability.
- The adjustable shaft is perfect for those who move between touring and surfing, and will work as the child grows. It adjusts with a button lock to six different lengths, in 1-1/2" increments. A total 7.5" adjustability.
- For surf paddling, choose a paddle 8" longer than your height.
- For touring/cruising, choose a paddle 10" longer than your height.
- Care and maintenance: Adjustable ferrules are built with fine tolerances for a precise fit. Sand, silt or salt left inside the ferrule will interfere with adjustability. After each use, take the paddle apart and thoroughly rinse the ferrule with warm water. Dry before reassembling.
|Adjustable:||6 different lengths - 1.5" increments|
|Blade Size:||16.5 cm W x 45.1 cm L (6.5" W x 17.75" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||548 sq cm / 85 sq in|
|Shaft Material:||Fiberglass/carbon blend|
|Weight:||60"-67.5" is 18 oz (520 g)|