- With all the great features of the NRS Rush, this 3-piece paddle breaks down for easy packing so you can take your board and your paddle where ever it is you're drawn to water.
- Fiberglass shaft construction stands up to the wear and tear of river paddling.
- The teardrop blade shape efficiently translates your power to the water and its midsize reduces torque on your body for less paddle fatigue.
- Easy Clip™ adjustable ferrule lets you precisely adjust the paddle length anywhere within its size range.
- Ergonomic palm grip increases paddle control.
- Seven-degree offset blade ensures a strong forward stroke and helps keep the blade from catching while surfing.
- Highly adjustable size fits the whole family.
- Adjustable ferrules are built with fine tolerances for a precise fit. Sand, silt or salt left inside the ferrule will interfere with adjustability. After each use, take the paddle apart and thoroughly rinse the ferrule with warm water. Dry before reassembling.
|Blade Size:||21.6 cm W x 45.75 cm L (8.5" W x 18" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||625 sq cm / 97 sq in|
|Breakdown:||Yes - 3 pieces|
|Weight:||is 26 oz (737 g)|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Women's Siren PFD - Closeout