Closeup of drain hole
- The self-bailing inflatable hull handles rocks and shallow water like a raft while tracking as stealthily as a traditional drift boat.
- The 14' Freestone's smaller size and lower hull height make it highly maneuverable in technical water and capable in windy conditions.
- There are two drain ports in the drop-stitch floor; one in the center and one near the stern. The 6" diameter ports have a removable screw-on cover that lets you operate the boat as a non-bailer.
- Made of tough drop-stitch PVC material, the Freestone inflates to a very rigid 9 psi, creating a stout 14-foot drift boat. You can inflate the floor up to 15 psi for the best performance with heavier loads in rough water.
- You can easily disassemble the modular frame and roll up the deflated hull for convenient transport and storage.
- The Freestone inflatable drift boat stows readily in a garage, car or small aircraft, or you can ship it UPS to your next fishing destination.
- High rocker in the bow and stern shorten the waterline for superior tracking and anchoring while helping the boat ride over waves.
- The three-chamber design and frame ensure it will keep floating and rowing even if an air chamber is compromised.
- Casting stations in the bow and stern feature swiveling Angler Seats, diamond plate decks and Thigh Hooks with Stripping Baskets for secure, comfortable casting in smooth or rough water.
- A rigid transom in the stern allows you to attach a small outboard motor.
- A padded rowing seat and adjustable foot bar ensure all-day comfort for the oarsman.
- An integrated pulley system lets the oarsman operate the anchor from the rowing seat.
- A heavy-duty rub rail on the gunwales protects high-wear areas.
- 3" stainless steel D-rings at the bow provide handy tie-off points and let you winch the Freestone onto a trailer.
- 5 Year retail warranty, 3 year commercial.
|Center Line Length:||14'|
|Folded Boat Dimensions:||46"L x 26" W x 14" T|
|Weight (total with frame):||260 lbs|
|Weight (hull only):||110 lbs|
|Load Capacity:||900 pounds of people and gear. Exceeding this will interfere with the self-bailing feature.|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC Drop-Stitch|
|Warranty:||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|