Flip Seat Mount
Foot Bar with Foot Pegs
10" Oar Mount
Rear Anchor Mast
NRS Freestone Drifter Inflatable Drift Boat
Item: 84062.04 | Product Details »
- The self-bailing inflatable hull handles rocks and shallow water like a raft while tracking as stealthily as a traditional drift boat.
- The 14' Freestone's smaller size and lower hull height make it highly maneuverable in technical water and capable in windy conditions.
- There are two drain ports in the drop-stitch floor; one in the center and one near the stern. The 6" diameter ports have a removable screw-on cover that lets you operate the boat as a non-bailer.
- Made of tough drop-stitch PVC material, the Freestone inflates to a very rigid 9 psi, creating a stout 14-foot drift boat. You can inflate the floor up to 15 psi for the best performance with heavier loads in rough water.
- The innovative frame uses our ClampIT Frame Accessory to attach the frame to the hull, making for quicker assembly and the frame easily removable.
- We've include an aluminum dry box, 16"W x 14.5"H x 36"L, for handy storage. You row from a High-Back Padded Seat on our Flip Seat Mount that rests on the dry box.
- 10" forged-aluminum Oar Mounts, combined with Cobra Oarlocks, give the oarsman excellent control.
- Casting stations in the bow and stern feature swiveling Angler Seats, marine-plywood decks with textured plastic-laminate surface and Thigh Hooks with Stripping Baskets for secure, comfortable casting in smooth or rough water.
- The Freestone inflatable drift boat stows readily in a garage, car or small aircraft, or you can ship it UPS to your next fishing destination.
- High rocker in the bow and stern shorten the waterline for superior tracking and anchoring while helping the boat ride over waves.
- The three-chamber design and frame ensure it will keep floating and rowing even if an air chamber is compromised.
- A rigid transom in the stern allows you to attach a small outboard motor.
- The Foot Bar comes with the adjustable Frame Foot Pegs, to ensure secure bracing for the oarsman.
- All the frame aluminum has a tough anodized coating to minimize frame marking.
- An integrated pulley system lets the oarsman operate the anchor from the rowing seat.
- A heavy-duty rub rail on the gunwales protects high-wear areas.
- 3" stainless steel D-rings at the bow provide handy tie-off points and let you winch the Freestone onto a trailer.
- 5 Year retail warranty, 3 year commercial.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Center Line Length:||14'|
|Folded Boat Dimensions:||46"L x 26" W x 14" T|
|Weight (total with frame):||310 lbs|
|Weight (hull only):||135 lbs|
|Load Capacity:||900 pounds of people and gear. Exceeding this will interfere with the self-bailing feature.|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC Drop-Stitch|
|Warranty:||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|