- Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance and folds compactly for easy storage and transport.
- With heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction and double sidewalls for increased durability, NRS SUPs can handle the abrasion and abuse of an adventurous lifestyle.
- Proprietary Axis Technology™, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to fold and store.
- Removable, interchangeable, nylon-reinforced plastic fins let you customize your setup and absorb impacts without breaking.
- Four D-rings on the nose for custom rigging using the included bungee cord plus three additional D-rings for a water bottle, leash and tie-downs.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Pressure relief valve prevents accidental over-inflation.
- Three sturdy webbing handles in the center of the deck for hauling plus one handle on the end to aid in a swim.
- Includes a high-pressure pump with pressure gauge, three Allwater fins, one Touring fin, carry bag and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, one-year commercial.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
When folding your deflated SUP board for transport or storage, it is very important to keep the fin plates flat. Folding the fin plates will deform them, making it impossible to insert your fins. Here on the product page, watch the video "Quick Tips | How to Fold a SUP Board" for a demonstration.
|Dimensions:||9.10: 9'10" L x 30" W x 5" T |
10.3: 10'3" L x 32" W x 5" T
10.8: 10'8" L x 34" W x 6" T
11.0: 11' L x 36" W x 6" T
|Paddler Size Range:||9.10: 90-180 lbs |
10.3: 110-200 lbs
10.8: 150-250 lbs
11.0: 175-275 lbs
|Volume:||9.10: 229 L |
10.3: 253 L
10.8: 350 L
11.0: 380 L
|Weight:||9.10: 23 lbs |
10.3: 25 lbs
10.8: 29 lbs
11.0: 31 lbs
|Number of D-rings:||7|
|Number of Handles:||4|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - D7 and Pressure Relief|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial|