NRS Beast Inflatable SUP Board
Item: 86141.01 | Product Details »
- It's big, it's burly, it's incredibly fun. Pile 8-10 paddlers on board for an exciting group activity.
- Constructed with three inflation/deflation valves, simultaneously pump up the Beast with a couple buddies for faster inflation using three pumps.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valves for unsurpassed reliability.
- The 8-inch thickness delivers excellent buoyancy and stiffness.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics. The heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to the inevitable abrasion and abuse.
- The Beast has four fin plates; the removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your setup, and the ABS plastic fins absorb impacts without breaking.
- The Beast takes a crew to carry and a crew to flip over, which is why we added 15 carry handles along the sides and down the middle of the board.
- Although the Beast can handle high pressure, like other NRS SUPs, for the ultimate user experience, this large board needs to be inflated to only 5-6 psi.
- Four d-rings on the nose and daisy chains down the middle of the deck offer ample attachment points for water bottles and day bags for 8-10 paddlers and more.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
When folding your deflated SUP board for transport or storage, it is very important to keep the fin plates flat. Folding the fin plates will deform them, making it impossible to insert your fins. Here on the product page, watch the video "How To Deflate Your Inflatable SUP Board" for a demonstration.
|Warranty:||1 year commercial warranty|
|Dimensions:||18' x 60" W x 8" D|
|Number of D-rings:||4|
|Number of Handles:||15|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - D7|