STAR Photon Inflatable SUP Board
| Q&A (2)
Item: 86261.01 | Product Details »
- The Photon's efficient shape is perfect for fast morning workouts and extended tours.
- Advanced materials and construction create a lightweight board that's easy to transport to and from the water.
- PVC-coated drop-stitch material inflates to a fully rigid 20 psi for superior paddling performance, then folds up for compact transport and storage.
- Textured foam deck pad provides comfortable, no-slip footing as you paddle.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying.
- Four stainless D-rings on the nose give you options for attaching gear.
- Includes one 9" fin, travel bag, high-pressure pump and repair kit.
- 1-year limited retail warranty.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
When folding your deflated SUP board for transport or storage, it is very important to keep the fin plates flat. Folding the fin plates will deform them, making it impossible to insert your fins. Here on the product page, watch the video "Quick Tips | How to Fold a SUP Board" for a demonstration.
|Dimensions:||11' 6" L x 32" W x 6" D|
|Paddler Size Range:||100-250 lbs.|
|Number of D-rings:||4|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - D7|
|Warranty:||1 year limited|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Zephyr Inflatable PFD
On Sale: NRS Rush SUP Paddle
On Sale: NRS MightyLight Dry Sack
On Sale: NRS Escape Inflatable SUP Boards