Tributary Tomcat Tandem Inflatable Kayak
Item: 87121.03 | Product Details »
- A new more abrasion and tear-resistant PVC outer shell, with welded seams, encloses the rugged vinyl AIREcell inner bladder.
- Three chamber hull design for safety.
- Bow and stern covers help shed splash for a drier ride.
- The inflatable thwart seats provide great back support and can be located where you want them.
- The Tandem Tomcat also makes a great solo craft, especially when carrying gear for multiday trips.
- High-quality Summit II valves make inflation and deflation easy.
- Self-bailing floor, with mesh drain holes, quickly drains water.
- 18 pairs of cargo loops for easy attachment of dry bags, thigh straps and other gear and accessories.
- Sturdy handles at bow and stern for an easy carry.
- D-rings on bow and stern for attaching gear or tethering to shore.
- Repair kit included.
- One-year warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Number of Air Chambers:||5|
|Valve Type:||Summit II|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||23/1000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||23/1000|
|Number of D-rings:||2|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Center Compartment Width:||15"|
|Warranty:||1 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Vista PFD
On Sale: NRS Tuff Sacks
On Sale: NRS Crew Universal PFD
On Sale: NRS Havoc Livery Helmet
On Sale: NRS Comm-3 Wetshoe - Closeout