Werner Double Diamond Carbon Paddle
Item: 75662.01 | Product Details »
- 30 degree blade offset balances solid bracing with reduced wind resistance.
- Werner's exclusive Neutral Bent Shaft option positions your hands for the best balance, comfort and control, helping reduce discomfort in your wrists and arms.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Impact Resistant Kevlar™ and a double layer of Dynel™ edging adds durability.
- Larger blades are ideal for well conditioned play boaters and paddlers who love to run big rivers and creeks.
- Down-tilt blades enter the water sooner for more initial power and won't get in your way for free-style moves.
- Small diameter shafts are available and recommended for paddlers whose hand (from the base of the palm to the tip of the middle finger) measures 6 1/2" or smaller.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BpA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Blade Material:||Carbon, foam core|
|Blade Size:||19.5 cm W x 48 cm L (7.7" W x 18.9" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||683 sq cm / 105.9 sq in|
|Shaft Material:||Straight Shaft is Fiberglass, Bent Shaft is Carbon|
|Shaft Shape:||Straight or Bent|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||Yes|
|Weight:||Straight Shaft is 36 oz (1021 g)|
|Weight:||Bent Shaft is 38.25 oz (1084 g)|