- Full-size blades are evenly balanced for a clean, powerful catch and a strong, smooth stroke. Ideal for well-conditioned paddlers charging big rivers and creeks.
- 30° blade offset balances solid bracing with reduced wind resistance.
- Optimized flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Werner's Bomber reliability.
- Premium fiberglass blade and shaft construction provides lightweight responsiveness and durability.
- The four-piece Powerhouse breaks down to easily packable sizes for a back-up or travel paddle.
- The center ferrule (joint) is a traditional stainless steel button system and the shaft to paddle joint is a stainless steel button system for an easy secure fit.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
- Adjustable and break-apart ferrules are built with fine tolerances for a precise fit. Sand, silt or salt left inside the ferrule will interfere with adjustability. After each use, take the paddle apart and thoroughly rinse the ferrule with warm water. Dry before reassembling.
|Blade Size:||20 cm W x 48 cm L (7.9" W x 18.9" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||720 sq cm / 111.7 sq in|
|Breakdown:||Yes - 4 pieces|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||No|
|Weight:||4-pc breakdown is 41.25 oz (1169 g)|