SMC 2" Swiftwater Pulley
SMC | Item: 45256.01
Featuring deliberate, water-related design elements, the SMC 2" Swiftwater Pulley addresses the unique needs for swiftwater rescue situations.
- The Swiftwater Pulley fits between SMC's Micro PMP and 3" PMPs in both size and workload and represents a reasonably priced, non-NFPA alternative to other midsized pulleys.
- Made using high-quality aluminum, this lightweight pulley weighs 6 oz. and features a 2" sheave.
- Side plates are precisely tensioned for easy one-handed operation and secure placement at any point along the rope.
- Wide base and side plate design works well to "mind" Prusik cords of up to 8mm.
- Anodized side plates feature a series of holes that help to minimize the hydroplaning effect that might occur with a typical pulley.
- The top hole accepts two large rescue carabiners or multiple small carabiners and allows the carabiners to be rotated freely and completely even while closed.
- Sealed Ball Bearings provide optimal efficiency.
- Made in the USA.
|Material:||High Quality Aluminum|
|Dimensions:||4" x 3" x 1.25"|
|Weight:||6 oz (170 g)|
|Pulley Strength:||34 kN = 7644 lbs.|
|Max Rope Size:||0.5" (13 mm)|