The SMC Apex Swivel Pulley redefines the swivel pulley. The Apex is a midline, attachable pulley with a patented low-profile, triple-action lock mechanism that can easily be opened with one hand.
- A capable and reliable pulley for wilderness rescue, fire rescue, even arborism.
- A cold-forged, innovative swivel eye offers 360-degrees of access with enough space for up to three carabiners.
- The smooth, rounded shape offers excellent soft goods compatibility, enabling users to eliminate the carabiner.
- Symmetrical side plates are optimized for use in prusik-based progress capture systems, minimizing misrigging.
- Triple-action lock prevents accidental openings.
- Lock is operated by three distinct actions: pivot the lock button, press it in and swing open the side plate (all with one hand).
- Handles ropes up to 1/2" (13mm) diameter.
- 100% American Made.