STAR Viper XL Inflatable Kayak
- Bow and stern displacement chambers add flotation while serving as a comfortable backrest and a bulkhead for bracing your feet.
- High-pressure drop-stitch insert on the self-bailing floor provides the rigidity for wave and hole punching performance.
- Included thigh straps lock you in for committed whitewater performance.
- Rugged PVC material fights abrasion and slides easily over rocks.
- Multiple D-rings on the bow and stern decks for rigging gear.
- Bow and stern handles make the Viper easy to carry while also providing extra tie-down points for gear.
- Includes carry bag, pump and repair kit.
- 3-year retail warranty, 2-year commercial.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Cockpit Dimensions:||~3'4"L x 15"W and variable by how the bow and stern pillows are positioned and inflated by the individual user.|
|Load Capacity:||275 lbs.|
|Number of Air Chambers:||5|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||44/1000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||44/1000|
|Number of D-rings:||12|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 2 Years Commercial|