Watershed Aleutian Deck Bag
- Heavy-duty polyurethane laminated nylon material is UV-resistant, waterproof and durable.
- Expedition grade hardware and mil-spec stitching reinforcements increase durability.
- RF welded seams for expedition quality construction.
- Watershed bags are 100% waterproof and submersible featuring the airtight, ZipDry® seal.
- Interior map case with a clear, vinyl window also works for phones and tablets.
- Plastic stiffener insert raises the top of the bag enhancing accessibility.
- Features a mesh water-bottle pocket, bungee rigging with barrel lock, two Elasto-Lok buckles for your bilge pump and multiple attachment points.
- Named after the Aleutian Islands, an Alaskan archipelago that separates the Bering Sea from the Pacific Ocean.
- Made in the USA.
- To ensure longevity in the performance of your ZipDry Seal, Watershed recommends periodic lubrication with a non-petroleum based product such as 303 UV Protectant, Armor-All or Burt's Bees hand salve.
|Volume:||11.5 L (700 cu in.)|
|Filled & Rolled Dimensions:||19.5"H x 14.5"L x 4"W (Tapers to 14.5" x 13.5")|
|Material:||Heavy-duty UV-resistant polyurethane-coated nylon|
|Closure System:||ZipDry® seal|