Werner Kids Flash 85 SUP Paddle
- Werner's Family Adjustable paddles can fit the entire family of groms and gromettes. Using the simple, user-friendly LeverLock® Adjustment System, the Flash 85 fits paddlers within a 16" height range from 3'8" to 5'.
- In addition to the easy-to-use LeverLock system, both height and length measurements are printed right on the shaft to help your youngster properly adjust the paddle to fit their needs.
- This standard performance paddle is a smaller version of the tried-and-true Vibe SUP paddle.
- Werner's long, slender, rectangular blade shape is far and away the most gentle on the body with a softer feel and higher cadence without having to sacrifice blade surface area.
- The "Tweener" size shaft has a diameter between Werner's Small and Standard shaft, which is designed to fit a variety of hand sizes, the perfect compliment to the Family Adjustable system.
- Werner's high-impact ABS plastic palm grip is shaped for all-day comfort without sacrificing paddle control.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Vinyl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BpA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
Adjustable ferrules are built with fine tolerances for a precise fit. Sand, silt or salt left inside the ferrule will interfere with adjustability. After each use, take the paddle apart and thoroughly rinse the ferrule with warm water. Dry before reassembling.
|Adjustable:||Ranges from 54" to 70", easily fitting paddlers from 3'8" - 5' tall|
|Blade Material:||Fiberglass-reinforced nylon|
|Blade Size:||16.5 cm W x 45.7 cm L (6.5" W x 18" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||548 sq cm / 85 sq in|
|Weight:||is 26.5 oz (751 g)|