Whitewater of the Southern Appalachians Volume 1 The Plateau, 2nd Edition
- The comprehensive guide includes valuable, accurate information on more than 150 whitewater streams, inspiring photography, in-depth knowledge of plateau geology, classic river stories and much more.
- Detailed maps show roads and topographical features and give precise directions for put-in, take-out and shuttle.
- Run descriptions include step-by-step descriptions of major named rapids along with suggested lines and hazards.
- A "beta box" for each described run gives its classification (I-VI), the subjective quality (1-5 star system), length in miles, put-in and take-out locations, elevation, gradient, gauge location, levels, rain gauge, drainage area and type of shuttle.
- For information on paddling destinations in the Mountain region, look to Whitewater of the Southern Appalachian Vol. 2: The Mountains.
|Copyright:||2022 Wolverine Publishing|
|Size:||6 1/2" x 9"|