RiverMaps Cherry Creek & Tuolomne River Guide Book
- Includes info on getting to the river, preparing equipment, shuttles, navigating rapids and year-to-year variables that could affect your trip.
- Covers the Cherry Creek, Upper and Main sections of the Tuolumne River.
- A favorite with river runners everywhere, RiverMaps guidebooks are a boating essential.
- Spiral bound format with full color topo maps on right side and complete text descriptions on the facing page.
- Excellent mile by mile information on rapids, campgrounds, geological features, historical sites and reference points.
- The topo maps are the same scale as the original USGS maps. The contour lines and accurate shape of the river really help you keep track of where you are.
- Features detailed descriptions of the Tuolumne's rich geological history.
- The high quality waterproof paper really stands up to the soaking it's going to get!
Size: 9"w x 14"h waterproof paper
Map Pages: USGS 7.5" color topo reproductions
Scale: 2,000 feet per inch (1:24,000)
|Author:||Tom Martin & Duwain Whitis|
|Size:||9" x 14"|